Dedication...

Dedication...

Since the Internet has made writing a common phenomenon and T.V. channels acting, dance and singing in the form of realty shows, I have fe...

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Dedication...


Since the Internet has made writing a common phenomenon and T.V. channels acting, dance and singing in the form of realty shows, I have felt a great relief deep down.

Now these so called creative persons have started feeling the actual pain of other experts specifically administrators/managers, doctors and engineers.

Its not like, I do not want to become proficient in a language but why should I? Ideas have been communicated among 'humans' since prehistorical era anyhow. Actual development is carried out by 'Science and Commerce'. So why should I waste time on an non-occurring phenomenon.

The language and style of my writings is dedicated to 'them'.

No comments:

Post a Comment