Dedication...

Dedication...

Since the Internet has made writing a common phenomenon and T.V. channels acting, dance and singing in the form of realty shows, I have fe...

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Fifth-post

I always wonder whether I believe in what I want to or disbelieve contradictory to it for both may seem to be complementary but can generate different results at same time.

Let me explain this with a simple example: I like monotheism and strongly believe that the fortune we spend on different rituals can be used in better ways. But it contradicts to the beliefs of my parents’ religious system and leads to conflicts.

In search of right spiritual guidance I explored a few options available to me - read books, met disciples of different religious groups having entirely different beliefs - enthusiasts and conformists. I really amaze why people get so much obsessed with one system that they become abusive of others. Yet I was able to find few who were open for all with few limitations, of-course necessary.

The conflicts in my beliefs are due to a science student (1985-2000, schooling in India) brought up in a traditional middle-class religious family; with benefit of having a close look on Hindu rituals and following them while searching for logical explanations. Thank God for those who did the job for me. Now we do have answers for many rituals - few intellect and few humorous.

When I was studying engineering - that too electronics, I understood - its easier to work with “ones and zeros” i.e. digital rather than “continuous” i.e. analog. When I read OSHO aka Rajneesh, I realized life can not be digitalized; its always analog. Yet very few “humans” ready to accept or understand it.

As I am on the way of developing my own beliefs, I do wonder when I will be able to fill a feedback form which is not ‘digitalized’ as -

Poor
Satisfactory
Average
Good
Excellent

N.B.: Please provide the feedback, “analog” or “digital” whichever suits you best.

No comments:

Post a Comment